Posted: Mar 4 2018, 05:19 PM
AlexMembers
A+
The Doctor
WYLTK
Taken by a dog
10 posts • N/A • N/A

Akhos

Hercules. Why does that name sound familiar?

16 + Jack Gilinsky + Minion

Akhos is the son of Pain, and he is wanted to be Catrina's minion. They will have a similar dynamic to Hades and Pain/Panic. His personality is up to whoever chooses to take him, but the one thing that is a must is that he must have a certain fear where Rina is concerned.

Hades

We'll dance, we'll kiss, we'll schmooze, we'll carry on, we'll go home happy.

Ageless + Greg Germann + Villain/Father to Rina & Hadie

We just need the sassy god around. I really don't think much explanation is needed here. BUT as I have it imagined in my head, Rina and Hades are so much alike that they get on each other's nerves and have battle of wit against each other, but there ends up never really being a winner.

Queen of Hearts

For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head!

60 + Kathy Bates + Villain/Mother of the Heart Children

Mother of Jack, Titania, and Cora, I imagine her to be a bit loopy yet at the same time extremely cruel, particularly towards her children. I also want her for a possible Romeo/Juliet type romance plot for Nia later on, although I'm not 100% decided on whether I want to go through with it or not yet. But she's definitely wanted nonetheless.

Marceau Benoit

We tell jokes, I do tricks with my fellow candlesticks!

19 + Zakaria Khiare + Big Brother

Eldest son of Lumiere and Plumette, older brother of Luc. He's very protective of his little sister, and of course suspicious of anyone she gets involved with, although he does at the very least give them a chance before making a judgement. Because after all, if Belle had done that, his parents would be inanimate household objects now!

Anna

I'm right out here for you, just let me in...

21 + Holland Roden + Little Sister

Elsa's sister, obviously. And the most important person in her life. I aged Elsa down quite a bit, so it's only been three years since the coronation and the whole Hans thing, and Elsa still struggles a bit. And who better to have her back than her best friend?! Plus, let's be real, we need Anna to give Elsa shit for a certain someone hitting on her. Because amusement.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code