Posted: May 2 2018, 02:31 AM
SethMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
15 posts • N/A • N/A

Seth had realized long ago that Maleficent sent Mal with a mission. It hadn't been too hard to gather information from the shadows. If she wanted the wand, she wanted to bend good and evil to her will. There was no way Maleficent would want to share rule with Mal. Whatever else she may have told the idiot Mal was also weak because she was too prone to her human half. It was pathetic.

With that said, Seth was taking measures well in advance for exactly that. If Mal failed it wouldn't matter and something he could work with later. If she managed to succeed then she would have a ton of power. Most people would be subjugated by it easily. If he was going to survive that he needed a plan, something that could not just rival Maleficent's power, but give him an advantage

To that end, he had decided to go into the library and had been reading on an uncontrollable, evil force of chaos. A force that had been such a threat to everything good and evil had both agreed for their own benefit that it was to be sealed up. Beyond that nothing was known in the books in the library. "They all say the same thing." He said angrily, tossing the book to the floor. "Any account of him worth anything has been scrubbed with the exact same thing." He said to nobody in particular. It was a point of frustration for sure.
PM
^
Freddie Facilier
 Posted: May 11 2018, 02:18 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
9 posts • N/A • N/A

Having been lurking in the shadows of the library, with her face nose deep in a book, Freddie could hear a very familiiar voice as well as a book crashing to the floor. There was only one person she knew had that sort of temper. For the life of her, she wasn't exactly sure why he was there, but in all honesty was it really worth her curiosity? She hadn't exactly cared why he was there, but she based on his words, she could tell he was researching something. What that something was, well, that was his business.

Liiterally stepping from a shadow near him, she eyed the book on the floor, shutting her own after saving the page she was on, with the tilt of her head. As she suspected, it had something of power. She wasn't surprised in the least bit. That was always his m.o. Not thinking to much of it, she picked up the book, and placed it on the table. His frustration was evident, but he'd always been quick tempered. Freddie wasn't even sure she should waste her time even acknowledging him. "Whatever, or whoever, it is you're looking for, I doubt you'd find what you're looking for in this place. They don't exactly have it stocked to any villainy benefit. As far as I'm aware anyway," was all she said, before she opened her book again, picking up where she left off.

If there were any, any at all, she doubted they would be helpful, point proven already with how Seth had reacted upon reading what she had just placed on the table. The one she held in her hand, well, her eyes seemed to skim the pages, but she was just a fast reader. She'd have been done with it by the time she decided to leave.
PM
^
Seth
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:37 AM
SethMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
15 posts • N/A • N/A

Seth frowned slightly. Of course it was Freddy. Oh joy. Once more meddling in things that did not concern her. He supposed he should count his blessings in that she was more the type to go about observing things than to go about intervening in any particular way. Which was a simple matter from there. It was more having to deal with her occasional odds and ends comments. Nothing too terrible of course. For the mostpart he could let those slide provided they were not too annoying. Which worked out since she seemed to avoid too much spotlight.

"It is unlikely. However, you can bet the books on the Isle were even more thoroughly scrubbed than these ones. While what I seek is unlikely to be found here, it is worth noting the information is in general better. Unfortunately, it is also thoroughly scrubbed here as well." He explained vaguely. She did not need to know what he meant exactly. The obvious suspects were either the Black Cauldron or the Huntsmen of Annuvin, or their corpses anyway. Useful things those would be, but not the target Seth had in mind. No, his mind was elsewhere.

Sighing, he closed another book. "So I am going to go out on a limb here and assume you have something you wanted to say. Or you chose to see what exactly I was up to. So which is it exactly? You are not the sort for idle banter." Seth said pointedly. He figured he would cut it to the quick. Drawn out matters like this bored him. He figured she either had information or wanted information. He could see both with her really,
PM
^
Freddie Facilier
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 02:38 PM
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
9 posts • N/A • N/A

Freddie couldn't help the chuckle that left her lips, yellow-green eyes full of mischief, as was normal for her. "Actually, neither. I mean even if I was ask you what you were up to, you would not tell me. And if I had merely anything to say, if it was not important to your cause, you would not listen. I just so happened to be doing my usual lurking, and reading when I heard you," she stated simply. If anyone knew her well enough, they would know Freddie was very analytical, and she knew full well Seth was after power. Not just any power, something that he deemed useful. Otherwise, he would not be researching, or chasing it.

Seth wasn't particularly easy to read, but even with that knowledge, Freddie knew better than to provoke him. She didn't fear him, no, in fact she feared no VK, she had no reason to. Most would think she was a meddler, but why would she waste her time meddling in other people's affairs? What they did was their business, and thiers alone. She didn't care one way, or the other, how they handled themselves, or their objectives. If they asked for her help because of her constantly developing skills, then she would do so, but it came with a price. It always did.

Placing one hand on her hip, and the other on the table, she eyed the book he'd just closed. He was definitely searching for something dark, but that was of no surprise. He was as dark as they'd come. "I can't say I'm surprised that the books here, and on the Isle have been snuffed clean of whatever it is you're looking for. Seems like neither side want it to be found."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code