Posted: Mar 10 2018, 08:42 PM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
25 posts • N/A • N/A

Cryos casually wandered the halls of Arendelle castle. Of course, he was adequately familiar with them. While it was true that he and the other VKs had been off the Isle for a brief time, Cryos had found ample reason to visit this place. Aside from being right up his alley with the whole ice theme, it also had the eye candy otherwise known as Elsa. He could appreciate the eye candy. He had taken to making a personal visit in water form to sneak around and otherwise enjoy said eye candy. Teenage titan with powers he could utilize in such a way, nobody should be shocked by this. All he could say was at least he had more class than Hades or his open cavern of a daughter.

Still, for the moment he simply pretended to be a lost individual. Okay, maybe he had a bit of fun messing with a couple guards and some ice but really, could he be blamed? It was just a bunch of harmless fun. "Not a bad place. Think I like the icy one better though." He remarked casually to himself as he wandered around seemingly aimlessly. Of course, it was a bit amusing to him. He knew the place well enough, and if things got too bad he could always just turn to water and flee. This was a minimal danger issue to him.

Wandering over to the throne, he looked it over briefly. He had to admit, it was not the most terrible thing ever. He had to admit though, with ice he could do a lot better. It lacked a particular icy flair that he was particularly fond of. He supposed, if what he remembered about Elsa was true, that the cute little blonde did not like to showboat her powers too much. Which to him was a shame really. Power like his, and hers too, was meant to be enjoyed to its fullest. And with ice magic, there was plenty to enjoy.
PM
^
Elsa
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 09:16 PM
ElsaMembers
NA
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna
Bisexual
Single
8 posts • N/A • N/A

tag
Travelling back and forth from Arendelle to Auradon proved to be exhausting, probably even more than being a queen. She honestly couldn't imagine what it would be like to be the... Well, the head monarchy, like Ben was supposed to be soon. So far, however, she felt like she was making progress with the few VKs she'd counselled, although with them it was difficult to tell. And she wasn't naive enough to believe none of them were acting to get her off their back.

For the weekend, she'd decided to come home and relax. Or at least, that was her intention before a servant informed her that there was a guest. Her lips turned into a frown, brows scrunched. As far as she knew, neither she nor Anna was expecting anyone. And considering the travel restrictions put in place, she doubted it was a VK. It couldn't be, could it?

And so she decided to go see for herself. Kitten heels clicked against the reflective tile as she was lead by the servant who'd seen Cryos, to the throne room. The pair stopped in silence at the ajar door, and she peeked inside. Cryos? Elsa vaguely remembered reading his file, and she attempted to pull the words into her mind. Son of Hydros, eighteen. Certainly one of the least threatening VKs despite the fact he was technically a deity. She could tell the poor man was worried for her safety as she glanced over at him, but she waved her hand dismissively. Elsa was not concerned. Even if he wanted to hurt her, she had several years of honing her magic. Cryos only recently regained access to any magic he had, and would likely be unable to control it very well. Besides, she'd been alone with VKs plenty of times over the last few weeks.

"It's alright, you can leave us." Though really, what could an old man do against a young god? But she had enough tact not to say this out loud. The servant nodded, glancing warily at Cryos before scurrying off to whatever duties he had. Elsa turned back towards the throne room, then threw open the door completely. Her steps echoed, bouncing off the beautiful walls that she had known as home for years. Sometimes, this room still made her gut clench. It was, after all, the room where she accidentally injured Anna and could have killed her.

"And what are you doing here?" she asked, pushing the memory to the back of her mind. "Cryos, right?"
PMEmail
^
Cryos
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 09:34 PM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
25 posts • N/A • N/A

Cryos heard someone open the door and couldn't help but chuckle a bit in amusement. He had been curious who would be the one to bust him browsing of course. He supposed he shouldn't be that shocked. After all, he knew all that was in his domain. It would only make sense that she also had measures. Of course, he had partly expected that. Although last time he saw her.....well, he had done a bit of private snooping in water form. Fortunately for him it did not seem that he had been caught quite yet. Which meant he was inclined to enjoy the view until then.

Tilting his head, he looked her over a bit. She was a rather pretty thing, even when clothed. Even if she was mortal, she was rather attractive. There was no question there. "Yup. In the flesh. Not a bad guess by any means. Don't worry though, I am not out to cause any trouble. Well, except for the whole fact that I DID do a small thing with some ice to make a couple trip. Totally harmless, they are fine though." Cryos said casually. Well it was true. If he had wanted to he could have probably killed them. But then again, that was a bit of Cryos' nature. He would mess with people sure, but he was rarely serious about anything like that. Too messy and no fun for him.

"As to what I am doing here?" He asked, walking towards her and circling her, as if evaluating her a bit. Well, he was doing that, but he was taking in the eye candy more than anything else. "I just got a bit curious and decided to give myself a small tour. Nothing too major. Although I will admit I do like the other castle a lot better. Much more my styling. You actually do decent work when you try with your ability. It's rather impressive." He remarked in amusement at her ability.

"By all means feel free to pay me no mind. I just am minding my own business. Although I have to say, you are very different from how Hans described. You actually are rather cute. The pale complexion works rather well with your abilities. A good compliment to each other." He remarked casually. Of course, he knew ice girl was pretty hot but still. "So, you're new to the whole ruling gig huh? Has to be interesting. Of course, with all us big bad VKs out and about it has to be all kinds of crazy." Cryos said, laughing a bit in amusement.
PM
^
Elsa
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 06:26 PM
ElsaMembers
NA
Bisexual
Single
8 posts • N/A • N/A

Brows raised at his admission of making a couple slip, although she wasn't really all that surprised. Even though VKs had not, to her knowledge, caused big trouble, several had caused a little mischief. That was still worrisome to most, and she'd heard quite a bit about the Auradonians' fear they would try and take over Auradon -- or worse, find a way to free their parents. Containing all of those villains once had been difficult enough, from what she'd heard. Having to do it again was not ideal.

The mention of her ice castle made her stomach clench. She hadn't been there since Hans had shown up with his army to arrest her. There was no telling what kind of mess it was in after that fight. "People aren't usually allowed to just walk into Arendelle Castle. Security is... Tight." What she failed to say, was that there were still some people none too pleased by her ruling Arendelle. The majority of her subjects were perfectly okay with an ice queen, but there were some who deemed her a monster. There were days she still wondered if that's what she was.

Elsa ignored his flirtatious remarks, instead choosing to bring up the topic of Hans. "Hans, you say? I take it he's not pleased with his accommodations." Of course he wasn't. No one in their right mind would find the Isle a great place to live, particularly not when they lived in a castle similar to Arendelle's their whole life previously. "It is chaotic, at times. But I wouldn't have it any other way." And while she did miss her parents, she was also relieved she didn't have them whispering, 'Conceal it, don't feel it, don't let it show' in her ear day after day, year after year. Elsa had done exactly that and she nearly destroyed her home and the people in it.
PMEmail
^
Cryos
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 07:25 PM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
25 posts • N/A • N/A

Cryos couldn't help but be slightly amused by her response to him sneaking around. She could have, of course, simply told him to leave. It would have been easier. "Oh come now Elsa, do you really think if I hadn't wanted to be found I couldn't have done a much better job at being here without anyone noticing?" He asked, a hint of pride and amusement in his voice. Of course, he had. It was Cryos. He was full aware of his ability, and how it could be used. Case in point, peeping on a certain ice queen in the shower. Although if he had to guess he honestly doubted she knew. "But don't worry, I wouldn't dream of harming one hair on that lovely head of yours. So don't worry. Totally a harmless titan in this case. No desire to hurt anyone really. Your subjects won't be harmed unless they attack me first." Granted, he would be tough to actually do much to. Weapons would not exactly work well. Ever try stabbing water? Good luck.

Her mention of Hans made him laugh a bit. "Well he is about as thrilled as you can imagine. As far as villains go he is sort of....lacking in general. I mean look at it this way. You got fairies, sorcerers, deities, and other such things. Then you got Hans. Even with magic sealed, status is a thing and a newbie without anything significant to his name aside from being conniving? Ya. Totem pole is a thing." He explained, figuring she would understand that for all the trouble, Hans was small potatoes. "Granted though, I will say it probably sucks a bit more there for those of us with magical aptitude....well, I suppose on some level you can understand. You were taught to fear a gift for the longest time you should have been taught to embrace. A sort of barrier unto itself." Of course he knew Elsa's story. In a way, it was similar. Of course, her barrier was mental and the barrier for people like him was very much a real thing that had existed.

Giving a slight smile, he chuckled. "But I hold no ill will on the matter. Besides, with daddy Hydros locked away I am the big bad ice titan now. Kind of cool I will admit." He said and then gave her a slight nod. He had to admit, he was enjoying the eye candy. Of course, he always took his time to appreciate the eye candy and Elsa sure as hell was plenty of it. "I do have to say, I am shocked they are pulling someone new to the royalty gig to also do counselor duty. I mean let's be real. You could pass for a student easily." Okay, so that was some slight flirting there. He couldn't help it. "Not that I mind at all you being around of course."
PM
^
Elsa
 Posted: May 14 2018, 02:59 PM
ElsaMembers
NA
Bisexual
Single
8 posts • N/A • N/A

The answer to his question had to be no, he couldn't have, because security had tightened since the VKs' arrival. Elsa had argued against it, believing there was no point in it. After all, even if the VKs did put a toe out of line, they'd be sent back to the Isle in a heartbeat. Granted, as a counsellor, her word had a lot of merit in that decision. But it wasn't necessary. If Fairy Godmother or Ben decided a VK went too far, they'd send said VK back to the Isle without consulting her. Truthfully, it was fine by her. Elsa was closer to the VKs' age and she knew what it was like to be villainized without having done something wrong, but she also didn't feel completely right about making the decision to send them back to that prison of an island.

Elsa was used to being feared, respected, and in the case of Anna and Olaf, loved in a familial manner. Having someone flirt with her was... Different. Certainly flattering, but she didn't know how to respond to it, particularly not when a student was the one doing it. With Cryos being of age, there was nothing morally wrong with returning it, but it just felt wrong. As nice as it was to be admired in such a way, Elsa was unsure that she could -- or wanted to, for that matter -- encourage it. So she simply ignored it and moved on to his response about Hans.

She listened, becoming slightly amused. The corners of her lips twitched into a bit of a smile, and she couldn't help but laugh. "I would say that I feel sorry for him, but after what he did to my sister, I cannot find it in me to." Her own little magical barrier had mostly been mental, but it hadn't started until the day she'd hurt Anna accidentally as children, and her parents had taught her to fear her power instead of better control it. She was old enough to realise that her parents made the choice because they knew no other way, and they were only trying to protect both of their daughters. However their choice also destroyed Elsa's self-esteem, and it ended up doing more harm than good. Good intentions or not, the damage nearly ruined her life and kill Anna.

"That's exactly why they asked me to the position," she said, feeling the need to explain. "I'm closer in age than most, while not actually being a student. Fairy Godmother believed it would make it easier for the VKs to talk to me." Then there was the fact she wasn't a "goody-goody" as most called Auradonians. Sure, she had her moral beliefs, and she did her best to follow them. But there was a point in time where she nearly killed a whole army in fear. Arendelle had been trapped in an eternal winter, and if it hadn't been for her sister, it still would be. She turned to face one of the windows, blue eyes focused on each individual pane rather than what was beyond it. "It is difficult, especially the travel. But I can't complain."

PMEmail
^
Cryos
 Posted: May 15 2018, 03:07 AM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
25 posts • N/A • N/A

Cryos did notice a bit a smile before she laughed at the situation. Of course she would find it a bit funny. After all, he had no doubt she did not have any fondness for Hans. Not that he could blame her really. "To be fair, most villains and VKs really are not big on the whole sympathy thing anyway. But ya. Hans is relatively harmless. I mean not to sound morbid but compare him to people like my dad's body count or even some like Maleficent. There isn't exactly much a comparison. Most he really has is besting an ice elemental. Speaking of, how are the two elementals you had under your possession....I believe you named them Olaf and Marshmallow?" Cryos asked. As the ice titan, it should not have been much of a shock he would ask about them. Cryos preferred to keep in knowledge about things as opposed to his father, who really did not care so long as a trail of ice and destruction was there.

Still, Cryos did notice a bit of a lack of any reaction to his flirting. It was amusing a bit. If he had to guess she wasn't used to it. Her own people for a while thought she was a monster. Even after ruling them, going from monster to queen? Most probably would not flirt with her. Still, she did leave an opening. "Well, good luck with that. I mean no offense meant to you, but unless you are talking to one like me or one of the more mild VKs? The ones that really need outreach you're probably not going to make much headway. Ones like myself and Jack sure. Not so much ones like Seth." He pointed out. It was free advice, she could ignore it if she wished. He would not blame her. "I will say it was smart. I mean let's be real. You are a very pretty girl who could easily pass for a senior in high school in appearance. You're a knock out with a really impressive talent for ice magic. Even I will give you that much." Okay, he was being flirty and embellishing a bit. But it was impressive....by mortal standards. Now if she had been like he was it would be interesting to see how she'd progress.

Trying to follow where her eyes were looking, he was a bit confused. "Ya I suppose travel for you is a bit more difficult than for me huh?" He asked. Of course it was. She could create and use the element. He basically was the element. Which of course made a good deal of difference. Smiling a bit, he shrugged his shoulders. "Uh Elsa? You see something?" He asked a bit perplexed. It was a bit odd to him for sure. Deciding to have a bit of fun with her, he brought a finger up to his mouth and blew on it, sending a few harmless snowflakes to her face. Letting out an amused laugh a bit, he smiled. "Although I am sure complaining is perfectly fine if you want. You know, if you want to talk you should feel more than welcome to. I mean I'm not THAT bad a VK really. Well unless I get all deity angry, but what deity doesn't get that way?" He asked, amused slightly.

Tilting his head, a thought crossed his mind. "You know, if you wanted I could help you out a bit. I mean let's be real. Those lovely records? I am sure they are mostly garbage. I don't trust Freddie's dad kept too good a record past what he had to. Plus obviously information will be lacking. So if you need a hand or got questions feel free to ask." He figured offering to help was a good idea. Part of it was she was pretty and deities did like the pretty, but part of it was simply she amused him.
PM
^
Elsa
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 04:29 PM
ElsaMembers
NA
Bisexual
Single
8 posts • N/A • N/A

"He may not have a body count like your father or Maleficent," she said, her tone suddenly turning icy. "But he hurt my sister, and nearly killed me, turned my people against me. All because he wanted a crown. A crown that he had no right to." Elsa had always been protective of Anna, which was why she had hidden her powers from her after the trolls removed all memory of magic from her. And anyone who hurt Anna or the people she cared about -- Arendelle, especially -- were automatically the very thing she had feared herself to be multiple times: monsters.

The mention of Olaf and Marshmallow softened her features again, and she couldn't help but smile as she thought about the goofy snowman. "I consider them family, not possessions. Olaf is just always being Olaf and making everyone smile. As for Marshmallow, he's just joined the security team. He guards Arendelle from..." she trailed off, her lips forming a straight line. She had been about to say, the villain kids, but luckily she had caught herself. There was no need to specify, she was sure he knew.

The subject change was welcome, and she shook her head. "I don't believe I can make a difference with all of you. Fairy Godmother has a bit more faith in me than I do, I'm afraid. But I still wish to help." And yet again, he flirted with her. And again, she ignored it.

With a soft shake of her head, she tore her eyes away from the window to look at Cryos. "No, I am just in my own world." Elsa blinked as snowflakes met her face, and she instinctively took a step back. It wasn't that she was bothered by having snow in her face, she just wasn't used to someone being playful with her -- Anna being the exception. "I thought I was supposed to be the counsellor, not the other way around," she joked. "As for your offer, I will keep that in mind, but I don't think I will need it. You'd be surprised by how much I have versus how much I need."

PMEmail
^
Cryos
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 02:52 AM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
25 posts • N/A • N/A

So Hans was a touchy subject for her. While she was right to be mad about him, the fact was that compared to others, he was relatively on the small scale of things. He supposed he could understand her reaction though. Still, it was something worth stowing away for future reference. "I think the polite way to say what you want to say would be errant threats?" He asked. Of course, he had no doubt everyone had been told to up security. While Elsa was probably one of the more formidable people in Auradon,she would have undoubtedly done as much. Not that he could particularly blame her, it was only reasonable after all. Nothing wrong with being smart about things.

When she admitted her odd situation was one that even she knew would not be fully effective, he nodded a bit in amusement. "Well, least you aren't fool enough to believe everyone will want the same thing out of this. I mean I've more or less got what I want so I have no real, well, needless to say I am very pleased with being the resident top dog as far as being the Ice Titan NOT on the Isle right now. It comes with some pretty slick benefits. Hydros on the Isle is probably the biggest benefit to the situation. Plus it allows me to attend to other matters." He said. As he spoke he slid his hand along her hair slightly. Just a simple light touch, but the flirting was certainly easy to note. He had noticed her ignoring his remarks.

Smirking a bit, he looked out there. "Rule one Elsa, never underestimate any of us from the Isle. We can turn things pretty quick. But still, if you are sure very well. I suppose if you change of mind I won't be that hard to find. You can of course send your elementals to pop into my realm and they could simply pass whatever message along." He remarked, then frowned slightly as if he just had an annoying thought. Those two could pop into his realm no question. The question that could be an issue was if they were able to ferry. Not that he had much to hide, but it was a security measure looking into. That was something that unnerved him more than a little. Not that he was worried about Elsa popping in but still.

Snapping out of his concern, he gave Elsa a smile. "Still, you are quite the interesting individual. Not very many mortals even get such a gift, and fewer can use it to any real effect. I praise your capacity for it." He said in amusement. Then smiling a bit, he let out a small noise. "So I have to ask, you ever try anything fun with your abilities? There is a lot you can do with them. All no work and no play with those gifts are pretty wasteful after all." He asked. Of course this really was a probe for information disguised as him simply being curious. It was a probe to see what she liked to try with her abilities. Give him something to work with.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code