Posted: Mar 12 2017, 02:16 AM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
21 posts • N/A • N/A

Cryos got to the dorm and flopped onto his bed. Oh this place was such a drag. Okay so maybe having magic once again was a bit awesome. Add the whole fact that there was plenty of eye candy and ya, he was thoroughly pleased. It certainly kept things at least moderately interesting compared to the Isle. The main difference was he had traded his father for Fairy Godmother in terms of annoying adult, but hey. At least Fairy Godmother was an annoying goodie goody who didn't bother him too much.

Looking over, he saw that his roommate seemed to be either dozing off or doing some sort of magic. Honestly with how that power worked he never could understand it. He doubted even Jack understood how his abilities worked. Hell, the stuff rarely seemed to work the way Jack expected it to anyway. Unlike Cryos. His powers were a lot more consistent. He took it to be something to do with the whole deity thing. Probably had something to do with the control he had over his powers.

Deciding to do something with his powers, he smiled a bit and grabbed a bottle of water. Yes he should be able to do this here. Letting the water fall onto the bed it stayed on top of the blanket rather than sink in. Waving a hand over it he tapped the center. Basically he was turning this into a portable scrying pool of sorts. With this he should be able to see wherever as long as there was water there.
PM
^
Jack Heart
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 02:29 AM
Jack HeartMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
9 posts • N/A • N/A

Jack watched his roommate with little reaction. Ah yes, Cryos. He who could not keep it in his pants, or whatever titans had that passed for pants, for more than five minutes. Not that it really bothered Jack. Hey, free country so to speak as long as you followed the funny little rules they had here. Of course they were a bit on the silly side but hey, beat the Isle by a long shot. Lots more fun here. Plus there was the whole he could actually do magic here which he liked. It was so refreshing to be here. Not to mention away from his fat cow of a mother who liked to scream off with their heads and blah blah blah. SO annoying.

Seeing Cryos doing something odd with water, he couldn't help but smirk. "So sculpting something or doing something else?" Jack asked, getting up and walking over. It seemed to him that Cryos was doing a bit of fun little spying on his own. "Okay, that power is damn useful. Although I do not think FG would approve but hey, whatever floats your boat on your little sea or whatever." He said nonchalantly, going back to his bed and smirking a bit. Of course. He should have known Cryos would be girl scrying.

"You know though, they do got some cute ones here. I mean really. I can't entirely fault you there. Some of these Auradon girls may walk around like they got apples up their arses but if looks could kill we're talking about seriously doing more damage than some of our parents you know?" He asked, smirking a bit and thinking out loud. "Not that ours are that bad from the Isle either. I mean granted we couldn't indulge in your watery little toy there, but there were some fine girls there too. Suppose it's a good thing they sent us all. Now we get the picks of the lot. I mean barring the whole boyfriend thing. But even then, nothing lasts forever."
PM
^
Cryos
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 03:43 AM
CryosMembers
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
21 posts • N/A • N/A

Looking over at Jack like he was a freaking moron he gave him a glare. "You are aware that you are talking to a freaking titan? Fairly sure we last forever." Okay so that was not the point Jack had been trying to make but still. Talk about your dumb things to say in front of a titan. Of course Titans were essentially forces of nature in and of themselves. Their very existence were a testament to the primal forces that made this world. And now the original titans were stuck locked in some godforsaken Isle without a lick of their prior powers or anything that would show their former lofty glory. It was almost sad in a way.

Turning his attention back to the scrying thing, he nodded. "Anyway, ya. You see I can use water as a sort of mirror. If I focus I can essentially connect the water to two points and see what is on the other side. Well, I can't do it at anything on the Isle or other anti-magic garbage but you get the idea. My point is that it actually is a useful trick. I use it from time to time to enjoy some eye candy. You know how people are. They leave a water bottle or something in their room and boom, got myself a way to look freely into their room as I wish."

Smirking a bit, Cryos nodded. "Oh that is true enough though. Of course some of ours seem to have shoved an apple too on our end. Take little Miss Blueberry. Girl probably wouldn't even put out for a Prince." He smirked a bit in amusement. "Oh by the way, speaking of Miss Fashion, I found something out. You know Elsa and how she did that whole thing with clothing? Ya. It turns out that I can do that too. Go figure right?" He asked. It was an amusing ability in his mind for sure. He also MIGHT have tried it out a couple times on people to make sure he could do it right.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code